INJEKTO™ 2.0 | Mechanical Kit
$1,750.00 $1,950.00 saving $200.00
SECOND BATCH: SOLD OUT - WILL BE SHIPPED OUT ON NOVEMBER 17, 2022.
FIRST BATCH: SOLD OUT
WARNING: This product, whether powered or not, can cause severe bodily harm. It is the responsibility of the operator to use this product in a safe and responsible manner to avoid injury to themselves and others. By purchasing an INJEKTO 2.0 Mechanical Kit, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $200 off and FREE merchandise of your choice at checkout. Just add your merchandise to your cart and the offer is automatically applied.
PARTS INCLUDED IN THE INJEKTO 2.0 KIT:
- 1x Aluminum Frame (All 6 Pieces)
- 1x Heated Chamber
- 1x Front and 1x Back Panel
- 1x Aluminum Limit Switch Arm
- 1x Pellet Hopper
- 2x Limit Clamps
- 2x Thick Support Rods
- 2x Thin Support Rods
- 1x Precision Injection Ram
- 1x Ram Thumbscrew
- 1x Nozzle
- 1x Aramid Heat Cloth
- 4x Pneumatic Quick Connectors
- 2x Pneumatic Cylinders
- 8 MM Air Tubing
- All Necessary Screws
INJEKTO 2.0 SPECS:
- Injection Force at 90 PSI (recommended): 9000N (918 kg)
- Injection Force at 120 PSI: 12,000N (1,225 kg)
- Injection Volume of 44 mL
- Weight: 31 kg
- Height: 71 cm - 100 cm
- Width: 61 cm
- Depth: 15 cm
OTHER PARTS USED IN OUR INJEKTO 2.0 YOUTUBE VIDEO (NOT INCLUDED IN THE KIT):
- Heating Elements - Cartridge Style (9 mm x 40 mm or 60 mm length) (~$5/piece on Amazon)
- PID Temperature Controller Kits that include solids state relay and thermocouple (~$35/set on Amazon). Our 3D printed housing was designed for the 44.8 mm housing size.
- High-Temp electrical wires for all wires that are in close proximity to the heated chamber ($1.50/foot on McMaster-Carr)
- Two 30 mm Momentary Mushroom Switches connected in series for a safe injection.
- Limit Switch from McMaster-Carr.
- Scissor Lift
- Pneumatic Solenoid Valve - Electric 2 Position 5 Way Connection
- Pneumatic Solenoid Valve - Normally Closed Electric Solenoid Air Valve
- T-Connectors (quick tube connectors) to connect the solenoids to the pneumatic cylinders.
Approximate Total Cost For Electrical Components ≈ $200